Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Burlap Bunnies

Found this cute tutorial on Oopsey Daisy and had to whip up some of these burlap bunnies. They were super EASY, I made all three in about an hour. Already had the basket sitting here collecting dust, so it worked perfect for my bunnies. Happy Spring. {and it finally feels like spring today!!! horray!}

I didn't really "re-design" the bunnies, except I tried to add whiskers...don't love them {except on the middle one} but they are still super cute.





Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love these!!! I like the whiskers... your basket is a lot like the one I put my little bunnies in too. We have good taste! :) Thanks for the comment so I could come see these. Love your blog!!

    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love burlap bunnies!! Yours turned out cute!!

    Thanks for linking @Creative Itch's "Sew Cute Tuesday"!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails