Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas




What the back of the card said:

This year has been full of many FIRSTS

Kirsten started FIRST grade * Esther had her FIRST birthday * Dave started his FIRST commute on the bus and train to his new job in Chicago * Peter started going to his FIRST preschool * We took Esther (and her siblings) on her FIRST airplane ride and trip to Utah * We lived through our FIRST blizzard in Chicago * Kirsten had her FIRST toothless school picture (missing both top teeth.) * Esther took her FIRST steps around Halloween * Kirsten passed her FIRST spelling test with flying colors * Peter had his FIRST ride on the Metra Train (along with the rest of the family) *

Hopefully we can be the FIRST to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. how did you make this card? and where did you print it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made the card in Photoshop using Fayette's kit Christmas Joy. I am not sure if it is still available. I also use a template for the photos but I am not sure where I got it from. I print my cards at Vistaprint. If you wait you can get pretty good deals on cards. You just upload your photo and then wait for the perfect sale on cards. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails